User Assumes All Risk and Liability
The content is offered for informational and educational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com does not offer or give medical advice. We do not provide medical or diagnostic services. Instead, the content is intended to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you and your physician. You should not act upon this information without seeking professional advice and counsel.
It is the intent of and its affiliates to create an informational website. Any statements made in this website about products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease.
TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com does not endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned or described in this website. If you rely on any content obtained by you on or through this website, you do so solely at your own risk. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to your place or country of residence and accessing this website from any country where its content does not comply with its laws and regulations is prohibited. You agree that TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by relying upon, using, or interpreting the content or any other information obtained through use of this website. In no event will TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com or its affiliates be liable to you or anyone else for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or exemplary damages or lost profits arising out of the use or inability to use the content, the website or any other information obtained through the website, even if TherapyBeyondTheCouch its affiliates, its licensors, agents or representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages. These excluded damages include, but are not limited to, medical, legal and accounting malpractice damage claims or awards, pain and suffering, personal injury/wrongful death, loss of income, loss of consortium, business interruption, medical bills, damages for loss of data, loss of programs, and/or cost of procurement of substitute services or service interruptions.
All users expressly agree to not post any material that:
- is defamatory, libelous, abusive, or obscene, including, without limitation, material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law;
- infringes on the copyright or any other proprietary right of a third party;
- would invade the privacy of any other person;
- is intended to advertise to or solicit others without our express permission;
- constitutes charity solicitations, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, or any other harmful program or component; or
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the website.
You further expressly agree that you will not:
- (a) after receiving warning, continue to post material which we have advised you not to post;
- (b) create a false identity or forged e-mail address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message;
- (c) post, generate or disseminate so-called “spam” or mass-mailings;
- (d) harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- (e) interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the website, or used for purposes of delivering the content (or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks);
- (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to restricted areas of the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the website, through password mining or any other means; or
- (g) interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the website.
- (h) Post if you are younger than 13 years old.
TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com reserves the right to remove material that is abusive, illegal, or disruptive. Further, we reserve the right to edit and /or delete any material on TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com
Copyright and trademarks
You hereby grant to TherapyHub.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information you submit to the website by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed for any use or purpose.
TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com only purports to use names, logos or marks appearing in this site in those territories in which it or its affiliates are entitled to do so, whether by virtue of pending or registered trade marks, licenses, or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com does not purport to use any name, logo or mark in any territory in which it is not so entitled, and will not supply or offer to supply products and/or services bearing any such name, logo or mark into any such territory. The use of these trademarks or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
Counselling Service and Advice Column
You agree that by using the Counseling Service, and/or Advice Column you are at least 18 years of age and legally able to enter into a contract.
The content in the Advice Column is offered for informational and educational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com does not offer or give medical advice. We do not provide medical or diagnostic services. Instead, the content is intended to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you and your physician. You should not act upon this information without seeking professional advice and counsel.